I don’t have the time to write proper posts at the moment, so I’m just going to share a few links.
- Will Wilkinson at the Economist on some particularly silly “Republicanomics”
- Brad DeLong describes the NYT’s coverage of policy issues as “95 percent gossip, and perhaps 5 percent policy”.
- Tim Harford reviews Tyler Cowen’s new e-book in the FT.
- Some thoughts on how to build a ‘progressive tea party’.
- Hayek was to the left of modern conservatives on the question of environmental regulation.